Friday, June 1, 2012

Expect the unexpected......

Lots of events this week.

I have officially 100% broken it off and have ended it with who I thought was Mr. Wonderful and Mr. Right. Whats crazy is I have felt with all my being I have met "the one" 4 times in my life. I was wrong about each one. Now I sit back and wonder what meeting "the one" really feels like because God knows I have been wrong more times than I care to remember.

I went with the safe guy. The guy who didn't wear Affliction shirts, no fake tan, no arched eye brows, no bad habits and not a guy who likes the club scene and guess what he turned out to be just a big of a douche as the rest. We had decided we would take a little time to ourselves to think about the relationship and the direction it would go because it had not been exactly smooth sailing. I went on facebook a couple of days ago to discover he had added a new friend. He knows nobody in Houston because he just moved here from out of state so I knew it was fishy. What made it worse is the woman he added. Imagine classy, beautiful and someone who looks like a nice sweet girl....SHE WAS THE OPPOSITE!!!! Bleached blond hair, face that looks like a meth addict the list goes on and on...TRASHY!!! Long story short my drunk ass calls him and asked him why he befriended such a nasty slut and his response is "don't talk about my friend that I met 2 days ago like that...shes a nice girl" I wanted to vomit. My Mr. Right turned out to be a total stranger someone I did not know. I told him to never contact me again and if he ever thinks he may want to DONT!!!!" I then hung up the phone and cried my eyes out.

It doesn't help that I had a date planned for tomorrow night with another what seemed to be nice guy and he canceled. I cant say that at that point I was even sad. I laughed and then analyzed the situation. I am not ready to date and God has dodged yet ANOTHER BULLET for me. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep yourself from crying. They say its all about attitude and I am going to wake up tomorrow and feel positive about myself, workout and enjoy my life....it it is short after all ....life that is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment