Friday, May 4, 2012

Other Peoples Property......

Other peoples property.....also known as O.P.P. This is a concept a friend of mine talked about recently. It basically means when a person is in a relationship and taken they automatically become more attractive to the opposite sex.



I have never believed this was true until it has happened to myself first hand. I am now a taken woman and in the past month have been hit on, checked out and asked out more than I did when I was single in 3 months! I then go back into the old memory bank and remember every time I have been in a relationship and without fail other men seemed to want me more than a beer on Superbowl!!!! Of course when I was single finding a descent man was like finding water in the desert. GO FIGURE!!!!!!

I know I am not the only person this is happening to because I have interviewed other friends of mine and they say the same thing. I think it is one of two things......

Option #1: When you are not on the look out for a potential mate people seem to give off a confident and kicked back vibe that the opposite sex naturally gravitates  to. The reason is because people DIG CONFIDENCE!

Option #2: Simply put not all people but ALOT of people want what they cant have a good example of this is you go to a restaurant and order something that sounds good to you but you look at the table next to you and the choice they made for dinner looks so much better than what you are eating.

Of course there are exceptions to this rule but this is just something I have noticed. What I want to know is what is YOUR opinion on O.P.P????

My personal opinion is I might admire O.P.P but I don't want other peoples property I want my own!!! Call me old fashion ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment